On Tuesday, Apple hosted a launch event where the much-anticipated iPhone 13 series was launched. In addition to the iPhone 13 series, Apple Watch Series 7, the new iPad, and the new iPad Mini were launched.
iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are available in four stunning finishes, graphite, gold, silver, and new sierra blue included. Pre-orders begin Friday, 17 September, and are available from Friday, 24 September. iPhone 13 Pro for INR 119900 and iPhone 13 Pro Max for INR 129900 are available for customers.
The launch events for the Apple iPhone are without a doubt one of the biggest technology events of the year. Following the Apple launch event are both Apple fans and critics.
The Apple Launch Event 2021 launched the new iPhone 13 series with four new iPhone family additions. The new iPad Mini and new iPad were also launched. The Apple Watch Series 7 has received a significant upgrade in the form of a bigger screen.
The iPhone 13 failed to update at a very high rate of refreshment. However, the cameras were improved with larger pixels to give better images at night.
Apple Launch Event highlights:
- Starting with stainless steel colors, the Apple iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- The company will provide up to 1TB of memory for the new Pro devices. The iPhone 13 Pro begins at $999 and the iPhone 13 Pro begins at $1099.
- The iPhone 13 Pro can also shoot in cinematic mode, videos with different depth levels.
- Dolby Vision videos can also be shot on Pro iPhones in the Cinematic mode.
- The camera is a three-lens setup with a primary lens, an ultra-wide lens, and a telephoto objective.
- The OLED display panels can support up to 1000 nits of brightness.
- The iPhone 13 Pro offers a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. Apple calls it Pro Motion.
- The iPhone 13 Pro has four colors, including Sierra Blue.
- The next things to do are the iPhone 13 Pro and the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- The iPhone 13 will start at $799 and the iPhone 13 will start at $699. The starting variant is 128GB and 512GB in the higher versions.
- The iPhone 13 gets leather, silicone, and light Mag Safe boxes, as well as five new colors.
- The iPhone 13 has a battery life that is 2.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12.
- The iPhone 13 receives custom antennas and radio hardware to add more 5G bands; there are over 200 card carriers in 60 regions.
- Dolby Vision HDR movie mode shoots.
- Cinematic mode brings the video focusing rack to the iPhone 13’s new 12MP ultra-wide sensor for better dark pictures.
- The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini now have an OIS sensor.
- The wide sensor collects 47% more light.
- The iPhone 13 camera takes advantage of the chipset A15.
- A15.Bionic, according to Apple, is 50% faster than the competition.
- The Apple iPhone 13 is outfitted with a 5nmA15 bionic SoC for improved efficiency and performance.
- The new Apple Watch Series 7 was launched for $399.
- The Series 3 now has a price of $199.
- The new Watch SE now costs $279.
- The buttons of the Apple Watch Series 7 were larger to make it easier to operate.
- The Apple Watch Series 7 was disclosed.
- The new iPad mini is offered for $499.
- The new iPad mini also gets Apple Pencil support.
- The iPad mini now supports a 12MP wide-angle snapper on the front.
- The iPad mini comes with both a USB Type C and 5G port.
- The iPad mini claims that the iPad is twice as fast as the last generation.
- The iPad mini has a larger screen and touches ID.
- The iPad was launched at a cost of $329.
- The iPad Pro’s center stage is brought down by the new iPad.
- The iPad is in line next. The A13 Bionic is included in the new iPad.
- Apple TV+ was first in line with its accomplishments and a number of shows will premiere this autumn.
- Compared with the previous generation, the iPhone 13 Series is an incremental update. The iPhone 13 Pro display supports a refresh rate of up to 120Hz, the headline feature.