The question of how to make an android app must have crossed your mind at least once if at some point you felt like growing your business by reaching out to a larger audience, looking out to generate some good amount of passive income as an entrepreneur or adding up a new skill as a hobby, but getting started to build an android app appears to be one of the difficult tasks. However, it opens the doors to many untapped opportunities worldwide.
The probability of you making the next hit android application after learning how to create an android app increases that may change how we do certain things at work or at home, maybe you will be to make an android application that simply benefits you personally at managing things or improving your work processes or perhaps it might land you to your dream job.
As a lot can happen over a coffee, similar is the case with android development. The most notable earning apps generate a significant number of USD in global revenue, demonstrating where the significance of android app development has reached so far. So, if you don’t have one, you might miss out on many business opportunities.
Let’s get started with Building an Android App
Don’t worry! Suppose you have not thought to build an android app earlier. In that case, you can do it now and it would be a plus if you already have some technical knowledge or know how to code, as it will be comparatively easy for you to figure out how to write using Java or focus on any well-known android framework and create an android app by yourself.
Otherwise, there are alternative options as well, like:
- To develop an android application with the help of preset and specified functionality available on the top online builders are worthy of trying and investing.
- Else, you can consult a specialized Android application development company or hire dedicated resources, who are able to offer a broad range of Android application development services; starting from designing to the development with assured quality.
But in order to stand out from the crowd and above the competition, it is best to go for the latter option in order to an ace with a fantastic UI, high-level functionality, and appealing design. However, whichever way you choose to answer the question “how to make an android app”, there are some particular phases an android app goes through before its final launch. Let’s look at some of them if you are attempting to create an android app as a beginner.
How to Make an Android App being a Beginner?
- The first and foremost thing to do to get on the journey of making an android app is to acquaint yourself with a Programming Language. To begin with the same you can take up Kotlin, the most preferred language among Android developers.
- Secondly, you need to install and configure android studio if you are familiar with coding, you should download the most well-known IDE today for android development, i.e., Android Studio.
- After downloading android studio, next begin a New Project by launching Android Studio and creating a new project. Its inbuilt code checker is there to help you write better code so that you can faster, and be productive along with the functionality of completing code, refactoring them, and overall analyzing.
- Now is the time to start coding and unfold the further utilities of the app, as, on the backend stage, you can deal with information interchange between end clients and a server-side or cloud setup.
- Lastly, work on making the layouts user-friendly by connecting the front-end and back-end of your application to give an end to the project, otherwise, users will not get along with such an app that is neither clear nor user-centric.
But if you like to opt for the former option of developing an android application via app builders that can give you the leverage of creating the same for free, then you can try anyone from appy pie, appmachine, appinstitute, wix, goodbarber.
How do you Create an Android App for Phones and Tablets?
When designing your application, keep in mind the various screen sizes and types of devices because devising a unique strategy that can be applied for each model is not a straightforward task. All else being equal, you may either require to develop a responsive strategy or create mockups of the most well-known smartphones.
[Also Read: Top 8 Mobile App Development Trends of 2022]
How to Create an Android and iOS Hybrid App?
Many prefer to develop an application that addresses both the operating system in order to reach a larger audience. Regardless, it is extremely costly to support two apps separately for each of the platforms. Therefore, Hybrid application development benefits those having a quick surge in demand for both, Android and iOS.
Cross-stage apps are faster and easier to create yet denote a division between the specific requirements of both platforms. Moreover, a hybrid application is created when each component is modified individually for iOS and Android and then combined in one framework, as its costs would be lower than those of two independent apps.
As we have come to an end, by now you must have got a good idea of how to make an android app on your own, through online builders, or ultimately by contacting a design and development services-based company with the mind to create a functionality-rich android application by incorporating the expertise of leading android application development company that releases the most recent android innovation for customers to deal with the toughest business difficulties with the ease of technology.